How To Adopt
How to adopt a puppy?
Please see below the steps you need to follow to reserve a puppy. You can fill out the adoption form after you go through the steps.
Follow these steps to start the adoption process
- Communicate your interest in adopting a puppy with the Peacheys. Phone or text is the preferred way of communicating but you can also email.
- Fill out the Adoption Form below. When finished, click Submit. This will prompt an email to the Peacheys.
- Dave Peachey will reach out to confirm that the Adoption Form was received and approved. If you are requesting a currently available puppy, a $250 reservation fee is required at this time. The $250 will be applied to the total cost of the puppy. The reservation fee is non-refundable. Please pay this fee through PayPal, using email@example.com (please use ‘friends & family)
- Watch our website for updates on new litters, new photos, and updated photos. If you have not reserved a puppy, and see one become available that you want, please contact us immediately to reserve that puppy. Reservations are taken in the order received, if the adoption form has been received and approved.
- Make arrangements to pick up your puppy at 8 weeks of age. That is when you will pay the remainder of the fee for the puppy.
- Make plans to take your puppy to your veterinarian within 10 days of purchase.
Peachey Family Puppies Adoption Form
Please fill out and submit the form.